Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words



The 30 day challenge is going well so far, I started this on January 3. In the last 6 days I have taken 4 pictures, done 3 selfless acts and worked out 130 minute. Soooo I am more on track than off track :) 

I wanted to share one of the pictures I put in my 30 day challenge, it is not from January but it is one that means a lot to me. It is a picture of my father in law and I. His name is John, (if you don't know him, I am sure you do because he talks to EVERYONE!!). John has been a great influence in my life over the past 10 years. I have told him this but not enough. He is one of the most selfless people I know. He cares deeply for his family. He is always trying to put others above himself. He babysits the tiny humans and fur babies of the family at the drop of a hat, he wants people to have a good time and will make sure of it. He is there for all his kids and their wives, if even just to listen to them complain or vent. He is a peacemaker, if there is drama on the horizon he is putting out the fires. He has a blast where ever he is, I took note of this on many of St. Patty's day adventures and PIB extrusions. If we need a ride anywhere he is willing to play DD. I know people say they have the best dad or FIL but I have to say John Fennell takes the cake in the FIL department. He has been more of a father figure to me than I could ever ask for. Love you John! 

No comments:

Post a Comment