Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Golden Year

This year was my golden birthday, 28 on the 28th. I could not have asked for a better birthday. I think this one was my favorites so far. 

We celebrated with amazing friends and family. I was asked, how does it feel to get older? My response, "honestly I love my life and it gets better with age." I wanted to share this blessing below with others.  


These are words to live by. I see people that don't have this and I feel sorry for them. Life is too short to be angry, resentful or bitter. Move on and live your life! If it is one thing I have learned thus far it is that friends are family and family are friends, no regrets but learn from your mistakes and no one can dictate your life but you...among other things, which I will share in this blog. 

In the next few months I will be sharing recipes and DIY projects. 

I can not wait to see what the next year brings! Enjoy pics from the past weekend festivities.



Flowers from the hubby

The great family and friends I brag about!

This is my meatball (left), you will see
 her a lot in these blogs!

Market Garden Brewery by
Westside Market





No comments:

Post a Comment