Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Fit Into Summer- May Challenge Group


I have a few spots left in the challenge group and I would love to have some of my FB friends join in the fun! Bathing suit season is just around the corner, and I have the best way for YOU to feel great before slipping into that suit with my Fit into Summer May Challenge Group!

I happened to stumble across one of these opportunities at the end of 2015 and start of 2016. I learned how to transform my life for the better! I have used the Beachbody Products for years but I recently came back to them and I am so glad I made that choice.

I have not only got my health and fitness in check but I have also met some amazing people that offer a positive environment and personal growth and development. It is important to be healthy both inside and out. I now have the best strategy to help you create the best version of you with a simple at-home effective fitness program that includes a flexible dialed in portion controlled nutrition plan, all while taking part in our super FUN & SUPPORTIVE private community of like-minded people!

No time to work out?
No babysitter?
No gym nearby?
No support or accountability?
No clue where to start?
NO PROBLEM!!!

If you are ready to change your habits and create the absolute happiest and best version of yourself, comment on my Facebook post, email me at fennellfit@gmail.com or send me a PM!

Like I said, I only have a few spots left and we start Monday 5/16! I’d LOVE to help you feel sexy & confident by Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment