Monday, May 2, 2016

May Free Clean Eating Group

As you may or may not have noticed or heard, I have decided to take a huge leap and step it up in my health and fitness journey. It was a little difficult to start, not knowing what to eat, how much to eat, what is "clean" and what's actually healthy and good for me. I know others may be in that same position so I wanted to run a FREE no obligation, 7 day clean eating challenge group.

I'll provide a 7 day meal plan, recipes, and a shopping list. Including kid friendly meals! So all the guess work will be taken out of it, you'll just have to shop, cook, and enjoy! The group that I partook in lost on average 35lbs and 14 inches off of their love handles! It was amazing, so I want to share that with anyone else looking to start their journey! We can do it together :)


The group will begin on Monday, May 9, 2016. If you'd like to join this group (100% free) then comment below "I'm in" and I will message you more details. I cannot wait to get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment