Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bye Bye September, Hello October



Hi Friends!!
September was a busy month-fall festivities, beginning of football season and a trip Gatlienburg, TN. I have said it many times and I will say it again I absolutely love fall!! To start off the Fall season my husband and I went to a few of our local favorite places and of course the Brown's home opener. One of the places if Patterson's fruit farm. If you have not been than you must go! The apple fritters alone are worth the trip. We take our God daughter every year but we went a bit early this year so we will be making our way back this weekend. 


















Feeding the goats at the Trout Club in Chardon, Ohio




As for the Browns games...we are die hard fans. We tailgate for pretty much every home game in the PIT with DJ B-low (my hubby). We are part of the greater Bacon Brown's backers-you will see a lot of these guys in the upcoming posts.








We finished up September with a trip to the Smoky Mountains. It is a great experience every time we go. Add this to your bucket list if you have not been there already!























No comments:

Post a Comment