Thursday, October 18, 2012

NE OH spot of the week: Playmakers Sports Grille

Ohhhh what a weekend. A wedding and tailgating! As you know my husband DJs the home games at the PIT. I did not make it at 7:30 in the morning but non the less I got there at 11:00am. I am sooooo glad I did not miss my boys play! Our first W for the season. More to come...I can feel it! Around half time we headed back home but decided to stop at Playmakers Sports Grille. 

I give this place a 3.5 star rating. 

The food was good and moderate price, the fog horn under the bar after every touchdown was great! They got really excited at one point and horn was going off for every 1st down. 

The service was good but I was surprised you needed to print the yelp deal. Side note-They don't offer the special for Sunday games. At least this was my impression.

HD TVs everywhere and more seating in the back. On Monday night they offer FREE beer until the first team scores. We will be back on Monday night football!

It is worth checking out, located in Garfield Heights right off Transportation Blvd.





No comments:

Post a Comment