Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happiness Is a Choice



Hi friends,

#100dayshappy is going well! I am on day 71...it has been a positive challenge. This year has been unexpected to say the least. Although I have to say the last 5 years have been full of unexpected events. I have seen myself take on quite a bit but through the grace of God and surrounding myself with amazing people, who I have learned a lot from, it has been with a lot of blessings. This year I started the #100dayshappy challenge to stay in a positive mindset. Also I will have a scrapbook at the end of it! Honestly, we should have this mindset daily but let's face it....life happens. Sometimes you need a reminder. With that being said...I decided to share some of my favorite "happy days" on the blog today. I really couldn't ask for better friends and family.


Day 12 (4/14/14); This pic makes me smile


Day 17 (4/19/2014): Me and my beautiful niece Ellie

Day 22: (4/24/2014): From our Monday surprise visit



@mags3307 @jfennell55us #100daysofhappy #day30


God is truly amazing!! My brother did his first lead tonight, which in the AA program is a big deal!! My brother never ceases to amaze me-in a good way-not only was he completely honest and inspirational he gave the glory to God with where he is today!! An answered pray for me, my mom, and many of our friends and family. HUGE PTL!! You have set the bar my best friend, keep up the great work and know we love you more than words can explain!!!#100dayshappy #day35

Afternoon run after boat prep


Relaxing #100dayshappy #day52





No comments:

Post a Comment