Monday, June 30, 2014

Round II #21dayfix Results: Inches matter




Hi friends, 

As promised I said I would report on my second round results for #21dayfix. Today's blog will talk about the changes I have gone through from the beginning of the year until now.  I started this healthy living journey about 6 years ago when I started working at the Cleveland Clinic. I have learned so much about fitness and clean eating through this experience. )There are other areas I need to improve upon but one day at a time). Regarding fitness I have gone up and down in weight throughout my entire life. My goal is to be comfortable in what I wear and how I feel about myself. If I don't have that, it is time to make changes. I am hoping this new program will stop the constant roller coaster ride I have been on since puberty. So far it is looking good!

So true!!

I did my measurements this morning for the second round of #21dayfix. I lost 3.75 inches overall. I was on point with my workouts, except for the week I was sick. My nutrition was average, at best. If I was following the meal plan more efficiently I would have much better results. You get what you put into it, bottom line. Below are the results from first round to second round and the total inches I have lost since March....when I started Shakeology and #21dayfix.


Exactly!

Inches lost from First Round to Second Round:

Waist: lost 1.5 inches
Hips: lost 1 inch
Thighs: lost 1.5 inches
Arms: gained .25 inches (muscle gain)

Inches lost from March 2014 to June 2014
Waist: lost 2 inches
Hips: lost 4 inches
Thighs: lost 2 inches
Arms: gained .25 inches (muscle gain)
Bust: lost 2 inches 

Overall, since March, I have lost 9.75 inches overall. I am not quite ready to post my before and after pictures. When I have lost a few more inches I may be able to have the guts to do so. If you are interested in the program, I am here to help. Comment below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment