Monday, April 8, 2013

All You Need is Love



The Beatles said it best, All you need is love!!! I have seen a lot of negativity lately, sadness, and hate. It is really sad that people naturally want to be hurtful instead showing love and kindness. 

Love is the glue that holds everything together. If you have love everything else falls into place. You see so much hate in the world and judging it is sad. I am not just talking about love in a romantic relationship but love for others. Many people, I see lately, making quick judgement and saying/doing hurtful things. There should be more respect for others.What happen to the golden rule, treat others as you would want to be treated. 


I am truly blessed to have a great family and amazing friends. It really puts things in perspective on how blessed we really are. If you have not met my group of friends yet you must know we are a rare breed. We love each other as a family and bicker like one too. I wouldn't change anything for the world. This rant led to things I see outside of that. This is the time of year in Ohio where everyone is antsy to enjoy warmer weather and I tend to see the tense behaviors. Life is short and this has really hit home lately so I encourage you to forgive, forget, and love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment