Saturday, April 6, 2013

Travel, Runs, and CLE's Favs!!!



Hey friends!

I have been seriously slacking with the busy schedule I took on this year but on the plus side school is going great! On to my third class...business law...lots of reading. I thought going back was going to be a hard transition but so far so good. My goal is to get an A in every class. The goal is still going strong!!! I have kept up with new workouts and have a couple 5k runs and a relay marathon booked for the summer/fall. We are traveling a bit this year, I will keep you all posted on the best stops in our travel zone and of course the wonderful stories with them.

If you are interested in joining, the following runs are:


Color Vibe, Akron 5K color run on April 27, 2013: http://www.thecolorvibe.com/akron.php You are able to donate to varies charities  Our group has picked the Ronald McDonald House in Cleveland and the local charity for Make a Wish. You can donate to the local charity the run has picked which is the Akron Food Bank. Our team name is Every Weekend Homies, if you would like to join please let me know!!! The more the merrier. 



Akron Marathon Logo



The other is the Akron Marathon on September 28, 2013. I have my cousins wedding this same day so it should be pretty interesting day but I am very excited for my first marathon. Here is the info if you are interested http://www.akronmarathon.org/team-relay/

DON"T WORRY we will still be going the 5k for the yearly Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. They moved the run to October. Once the date is confirmed I will start posting. Thank you again to everyone that donate last year and that was a part of the team. We raised over $2,000 last year and hope to double it this year. 

OH and lots of recipes to come....I have been experimenting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment